The Come Back to Colfax – Marathon Goody Bag gives your business a free way to bring in business and reach thousands of marathon runners and supporters.
Since 6 am on a Sunday is not the ideal time to open up shop, the Colfax Marathon will distribute an electronic Come Back to Colfax Goody Bag to all of its participants and volunteers to draw attention to the many fabulous restaurants, shops and venues along this historic main street.
You can participate in the Come Back to Colfax Goody Bag at NO COST by including an offer or deal that will land in the hands of over 10,000 people.
Here’s how it works:
- Create a deal. Decide what kind of deal you’d like to offer the Colfax Marathon participants (i.e. 2 for 1, free cup of coffee, 20% off…).
- Sign up is easy. Click here to sign up to be a part of the Come Back to Colfax Goody Bag! It’s quick and it’s completely free.
- Gain new customers. The week prior to the Colfax Marathon, the Come Back to Colfax Goody Bag will be sent electronically to all registered participants and volunteers. We will also send it out a week after the Colfax Marathon to 2012 registrants and volunteers. Participants and volunteers will view each offer electronically, and can print and redeem offers for your business at their convenience.
Fine Print details:
- You must be an independent business owner on Colfax Avenue
- Must be an offer, discount, or deal, but not just an advertisement.
- The deadline is Friday, April 13, 2011.