The West Colfax Business Improvement District seeks to revitalize West Colfax Avenue as Denver’s sustainable Main Street by:
- promoting larger-scale investment through land assembly and sustainable redevelopment
- retail support and recruitment
- sponsoring improvements to the ROW that encourage pedestrian usage and multi-modal transportation
How We Work
For example, through GreenFAX, the BID brings capital funding of up to $5000 per business and on-going savings for energy efficiency improvements.
Similarly, the BID is busy building Denver’s Sustainable Main Street, with $1.5 million in projects underway.
The BID brings resources to West Colfax though:
- attracting investment in mixed-use development and amenities
- tax credits, incentives and rebates to increase business sustainability
- small business financing assistance
- market analysis, and
- targeted investments in the streetscape and public art.
We work closely with new and existing businesses to ensure these resources are leveraged for their benefit and the corridor’s revitalization. This site is structured so that business to can access these resources quickly and efficiently.